HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Might as Well

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ChaozWolfe

PostSubject: Might as Well   Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:31 am

Heya. Like most of you, I was an avid FFXI player who just about creamed themselves upon the announcement of XIV. With Vanafest a mere 5 days away I figure I should get involved in a community of equally obsessed gamers. Having played everything from Runescape to Ragnarok to most recently, Aion, I know my way around an MMO. That being said, outside of RO, I'v never been a big community player. Usually avoiding guild and playing with a close knit group of friends. But Damn it! This is 14 we are talking about, I want to be as involved as possible. Hope to be gaming with you soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duo Cultellus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Might as Well   Wed Feb 24, 2010 3:21 am

Yo, man. Good to have you.
Not much to tell about the group, 'cept that our activity level is pretty much spastic. We've got our moments where we pretty much don't do anything, as well as moments where thirty people will flood the Steam group chat.
We're trying to get the forum a bit more active as well, but with no XIV news in a long while, there's not much to talk about.
Though after Vanafest, I'm sure we'll be talking a lot more.
Either way, welcome brah.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org

Might as Well
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
AethyrNet Forums :: AethyrNet Guild Archives :: Adventurer Recruitment Center-
Jump to: