HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitagitsu

PostSubject: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:04 am

So yeah, I joined from the Steam group. I have been hyped about Final Fantasy XIV ever since it was announced. I saw the guild on /v/ and figured that I might as well go ahead and join one so that I won't have to find one once I get the game (or get in the Beta). I have played the original FFXI and loved it, although it was kind of a grindfest and got boring occasionally. I was off and on and only got up to being a lvl45 RDM, but I still enjoyed the game and was glad to hear that a new Final Fantasy MMO was being released that fixed almost every problem that was in the last one.

I am easy to get along with, and I doubt I will post all that much, so we should all get along just fine.

EDIT: Oh gosh, that avatar... I better find my usual one quick....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Duo Cultellus
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:59 am

Shit, people are still posting the group on /v/?
That comes as a shock to me. Hahah.
Either way, welcome. We usually just hang in group chat on Steam, and talk about just about everything other than XIV. Fuck if I know why, just happens.
Either way, welcome man.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aethyrnet.web-rpg.org
Mitagitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:52 pm

I don't know if people are still posting this place on /v/. I actually joined the group on steam like a month ago, I just never really did anything with it. :V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Demandred Valerius

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:56 pm

Mitagitsu wrote:
I don't know if people are still posting this place on /v/. I actually joined the group on steam like a month ago, I just never really did anything with it. :V

Oh you'll fit right in here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitagitsu

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:39 pm

It will be like /v/ without the /v/:V
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Japancakes

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:21 pm

Penis.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.   

Back to top Go down

Sup bros, it sure is Final Fantasy in here.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1